Details stored in the standard Apache log files:
- Internet address of connecting client
- Authenticated user id
- Time stamp
- Request made
- Server’s response code and number of bytes returned
- The “user agent” string identifying the make of client
- Users who visit a csms site may receive some or all of the Google Analytics cookies if the site administrator has enabled them (whether or not they authenticate).
- Sites make include ‘ShareThis’ social media buttons, which will carry cookies if the user has a ‘ShareThis’ account enabled.